DDE+ is a registered Drug and Alcohol Road Safety Charity specialising in helping you manage drugs and alcohol in your environment.
Whether that is in your workplace or at your college we can provide advice and training, we have over 20 years experience in the field.
Because we are a charity our prices are kept to a minimum and you do not pay VAT.
In this (Workplace) section of our site you can:
- Try our FREE online RISK ASSESSMENT TOOL and find out how much at risk you could be!
- Find out how to create a Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policy at our one-day workshop.
If you are a small company (<100) download one now.
- Once your policy is in place, we can TRAIN your workforce in how to comply with it and conform to it.
- Driver CPC training can be enhanced by the use of our DVD pack.
- If you're not sure what your drivers know we can bring in our DISPLAY to find out.
- The next issue is Screening and TESTING, when, where and how.
- See the COMPANIES that have already successfully worked with us.
- Download a FLYER about the next FREE 'taster' session.
- Here is a simple LEAFLET showing what we are about
In this (College) section of our site you can:
- buy a copy of the DVD [or USB stick] to put on your intranet - £49 and download a FREE lesson plan.
- have us visit you for a live presentation.
- book a half-day drink and drug drive avoidance course for your minibus drivers at your premises.
- buy a ready-made Workplace Drug & Alcohol Policy for your minibus drivers.
- see a list of the schools and colleges we help now.
Want us to do something different? Just ask!